The Pollination Project has launched a call for proposals for the Global Animal Advocacy Grants Program to support individuals and groups who are working to protect animals.
The Pollination Project is eager to fund projects that aim to have a large impact on animal welfare and they are especially interested in work focused on:
- Reducing the consumption of land and sea animals raised using industrial agriculture practices- Reducing the consumption of land and sea animals raised using industrial agriculture practices
- Advocating for farmed animal welfare
- Helping animals that are not usually the focus of animal welfare efforts
Examples of Projects
- Vegan advocacy
- Farmed animal welfare campaigns targeting corporations or legislation
- Raising awareness around farmed animal cruelty
- Meat-free challenges
- Vegan options at schools or restaurants
- A $1000 Seed Grant
- Connection to a Network of Other Activists and Resources
- Opportunities to Participate in Capacity-Building Trainings
The Pollination Project grants are open for anyone in the world whose work is focused on helping animals, and they also have a special focus on receiving applications from people in Brazil, India, and Mexico who are involved in farmed animal advocacy.
Post Date - 16-Dec-2020